House Rewires in Derby
Offering our house rewiring services in Derby, covering Chellaston, Alvaston, Allenton, Shelton Lock, Boulton and all surrounding areas.
Get in touch with our electricians in Derby if you think your home requires a full electrical rewire by calling us on 01332498130. Alternatively, please use the contact details down below.
How to know when your home is ready for a rewire
It is recommended that a periodic inspection is carried out by a registered electrician at least every 10 years for an owner-occupied dwelling and five years for a rental property or at the change of tenancy. The electrician will then give you advice in the condition of your electrics and if a rewire is required. It is also important for the electrics to be checked by a fully qualified electrician when buying a new property.
Signs a rewire maybe to necessary are;
- If a property is more than 30 years old and has the original wiring,
- If your house has dated rubber, fabric or lead-insulated cabling.
- You have circuit breakers that trip regularly.
- You receive slight shocks from switches and outlets.
- Frequently flickering or dimming lights.
- Damaged or exposed wires and cables.
A rewire is also a perfect opportunity to move and add sockets, light fittings and large electrical items in your home.
As qualified electricians in Derby, we’re here to ensure that the wiring in your home is safe for you and your loved ones. While a full house rewire is a big project, our efficient electricians will rewire your home with minimal disruption during the works. There are plenty of reasons you should choose Electrical Innovations (Derby) Ltd to rewire your home:
Why choose us to rewire your home?
There are several reasons why customers across Derby choose us for our electrical services. That’s why we have so many 5* reviews:
- Firstly, are NICEIC Approved Contractors. We are highly qualified in all aspects of electrical installation/servicing/repair
- Secondly, we are endorsed by TrustMark. So our electrical work is regularly checked for quality and consistency
- We also offer fixed price quotes so you know exactly how much you’re going to pay
- Our prices are extremely competitive for the Derby area
- We are only ever one phone call away should you ever need our electricians to come out and take a look at your property
- Our team is trustworthy, reliable and leave our work area clean and tidy.
- We ensure our customers are happy and also understand how to use any electrical appliances we install.
There are some surprisingly basic things that we do that set us apart from other trades. Things that are so simple you should be shocked to find that most other companies do not do them despite how easy it is.
We are clean and tidy while working. Additionally, we leave the job clean when finished. Using dust sheets, boot covers and floor protectors where needed. We are polite, punctual and presentable. Obviously, we know our job and are experts. However, we are also insured and highly qualified. While some of this is facts and easy to show you it is also hard to check our word. So we have 100’s of reviews from our very happy customers to verify all of this for your peace of mind.
With this in mind, contact us if your home needs an electrical rewire in Derby or the surrounding areas.
Contact our electricians in Derby for a house rewire
If you would like to get in touch with our electricians for an electrical house rewire in Derby, including Chellaston, Alvaston, Allenton, Shelton Lock, Boulton and all surrounding areas, please request a quote via our contact form. Or call us today on 07909833076 or 01332498130.